Sheltered completely from the weather, the main entrance also doubles as pack, boot & gear storage, and facilitates sheltered cooking in nasty weather.
Organiser pockets, hanging hooks and a fully sealed inner mosquito net are all standard features, and the main sleeping cabin will comfortably house two people with room to wiggle.
There’s no better tent for braving the wild and especially windswept environments.
- Ideal for deep wilderness penetration.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Organiser pockets and hanging hook in-built.
- Low profile & constructed with a sturdy hoop structure (ideal in windswept environments).
- Sheltered main entry/gear storage area. Also doubles as a sheltered cooking area.
- Excellent ventilation and fully sealed with mosquito netting.
Hoop Tent Specifications:
- Type: 2 layer – 3 season tent.
- Floor size (LxW): 80+210 x 140cm.
- Height: 100cm.
- Packed size: 45 x 15cm.
- Outer fly material: 20D nylon (3000mm waterproof index).
- Inner tent material: 20D nylon + mosquito net.
- Bottom material: 240T polyester (5000mm waterproof index).
- Pole materials: Aluminium rods.
- Main features: Sheltered air-vents; mesh storage pockets; storage cabin.
- Weight: 1.8kg.
- Contents: Outer fly x1, inner tent x1, pegs x12, wind-ropes x2, aluminium poles x2, storage bag x1.
- Item: 2 man tunnel tent.