The access door and rear tent window provide viewing, ventilation and sunlight adjustment flexibility. Additionally, this top insect netting area provides constant indirect air ventilation separate from the access door and rear window, which is a real plus durning poor weather conditions.
The external tent, or rain fly portion sits over the inner tent and is extremely waterproof. The fly is fixed securely to the tent poles and maintains extra rigidity with external wind-ropes.
This classic dome tent design is compact enough for road trips, effective for campsites, and where weight can be divided by 3-4 people, it’s a great choice for a wilderness trekking party.
- Compact and relatively lightweight relative for the 3-4 person capacity.
- Excellent automatic ventilation design, and completely sealed from insects.
- Lightweight fibreglass pole material.
- Ideal for compact car touring, family camping or shared load trekking parties.
- Time tested classic dome tent design.
4 Person Dome Tent Specifications:
- Type: 2 layer – 3 season.
- Overall size (LxWxH): 200x200x130cm.
- Packed size: 52x10x12cm.
- Outside waterproof index: 2500-3000mm.
- Groundsheet waterproof index: 2000mm.
- Main tent materials: Polyester and oxford cloth.
- Inner tent material: High density mosquito mesh.
- Pole materials: 7.9mm fibreglass rods.
- Capacity: 3-4 people.
- Weight: About 2.4kg.
- Inventory: Tent x1; wind-ropes x4; tent pegs x10; tent poles x3.
There are no reviews yet.