Additionally, the rear steel head is both wide and solid enough for smashing nuts, shell-fish, etc, and the blade surface protected from corrosion with a black phosphate surface layer.
This emergency knife is well balanced for the trials of wilderness survival. It will carve and cut with good power and field dress small to medium sized game with good efficiency. The high quality leather knife pouch protects the knife well and holds a knife sharpening stone for keeping the blade sharp and ready.
- Classic fixed blade survival knife – versatile for hunting, bushcraft & wilderness survival.
- Compressed leather handle – excellent grip & waterproof.
- Reliable 1095 high carbon steel blade – holds a reliable sharp edge.
- High quality knife pouch + sharpening stone.
Air Force Knife Specifications:
- Overall knife length: 24.13cm.
- Blade length: 11.2cm.
- Width of blade: 2.6cm.
- Thickness of blade: 5mm.
- Handle material: Raw cowhide – under compression (waterproof & non-slip).
- Blade material: 1095 high carbon steel.
- Blade surface treatment: Black phosphate protection.
- Hardness: 61 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Genuine cowhide leather + sharpening stone.
- Weight: 377g Including leather sheath & sharpening stone.
- Type: Pilot wilderness survival knife.