This carbon steel Katana is both strong and sharp enough to cut though thick bamboo stems, grass matting and much more.
- Reproduced army officer sword – based from genuine world war two Shin Gunto designs.
- Hand forged 1095 high carbon steel blade – one of the highest carbon content sword making steels available.
- High quality handle, scabbard and fittings materials.
- Fully functional battle ready Katana.
Army NCO Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 106cm.
- Blade length: 71cm.
- Handle length: 29cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: 1095 high carbon steel – clay tempered (with genuine Hamon wave line).
- Hardness: 35 (inner core & spine); 58 (edge) HRC.
- Saya material (scabbard): Steel + painted.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine ray-skin & genuine silk Ito.
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & buttcap): High grade brass.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): High grade brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): High grade brass.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Included: 1x sword bag.
- Item: Reproduction WWII Japanese sword.