Furthermore, the blade is genuine clay tempered, producing a visible Hamon temper line, and finally hand sharpened and polished using traditional Japanese methods producing a flawless blade finish.
The sword fittings & accessories are high quality and in full Japanese character; from the hardwood + real ray-skin & cord handle, hardwood scabbard, to the steel & solid brass sword fittings.
This full tang Katana is a please to own and use. It is both strong and sharp enough to cut through thick bamboo stems, grass matting and more.
- T10 high carbon steel blade – highest carbon content steel available for sword making.
- Genuine clay tempered blade with visible Hamon line.
- Premium quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Battle ready, reliable and an extremely deadly weapon.
Battle Ready Katana Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 106cm.
- Blade length: 71cm.
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Blade thickness: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: T10 high carbon steel.
- Tempering: Genuine clay tempered.
- Hardness: 30 (core & spine); 58 (edge) HRC.
- Saya material (scabbard): Lacquered hardwood.
- Sage-o material (scabbard wrap): Black polyester rope.
- Handle materials: Hardwood + genuine ray-skin & cord Ito (handle wrap).
- Tsuba (hand guard): Steel.
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Brass.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Mekugio: 2x bamboo pins.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Craft: Handmade.
- Included: Silk sword bag.
- Item: O Katana / full tang Katana / modern Katana / carbon steel Katana / Samurai sword.
There are no reviews yet.