The constuct is a full tang of D2 steel blade. This advanced steel produces the most desirable blade characteristics, including a hard blade with a lasting razor sharp cutting edge, excellent resilience against blade & edge damage, and high resistance against corrosion.
The modern weatherproof G10 handle is securely bolted to the tang, and the knife is housed within a premium quality Kydex sheath, which additionally holds a fire flint starter.
An excellent fixed blade survival knife choice.
- Reliable & expertly designed bush knife – adaptable to bush survival, bugout emergencies, fieldcraft, hunting & game processing.
- Advanced D2 steel blade – holds a long lasting razor sharp edge, resilient against blade damge & resistant to rusting.
- Tough G10 composite handle bolted to the full tang.
- Premium Kydex material knife sheath with incorporated flint fire starter – an assett for wilderness survival.
Best Bushcraft Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 22.5cm.
- Blade length: 9.5cm.
- Handle length: 12cm.
- Width of blade: 3.4cm.
- Thickness of blade: 4mm.
- Blade material: D2 steel.
- Handle material: G10.
- Surface treatment: Stonewashed.
- Hardness: 60-61 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Kydex material sheath + incorporated flint fire starter.
- Weight: 199g.
- Item: Field knife.