Constructed with a full tang of modern S30V steel, the blade holds an enduring razor sharp edge, is resilient against chipping and fracture, and is highly resistant to rusting. A tough G10 handle is fixed to the tang, and the knife is housed within a genuine leather sheath, which is designed to be worn on the hip.
A good camping knife with proven functionality and a pleasure to both own and use in the field.
- Versatile field knife – use for hunting, bushcraft, rescue, bush survival & green-wood carving.
- Full tang S30V steel blade – excellent modern blade characteristics, including a hard and lasting sharp edge, edge & blade resilience & corrosion resistance.
- Tough G10 handle and genuine cowhide knife sheath.
Best Camping Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 22.9cm.
- Blade length: 10.8cm.
- Blade width: 2.87cm (at widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 4mm.
- Handle length: 12.1cm.
- Handle material: G10.
- Blade material: S30V steel.
- Weight: 288g (including weight of sheath).
- Knife sheath: Genuine cowhide leather.
- Type: Best knives for camping.