The classic curved nessmuk blade is perfectly balanced for powerful slicing and cutting over the entire length of the blade. The overall knife size is compact and the blade wide and powerful to gut and skin game fast.
The construct is a full tang of modern 9C13Mov stainless steel, with a laminate 10 handle bolted to the tang. This steel holds a lasting razor sharp edge and is extremely resistant to rusting. The G10 handle is a very durable material which provides an excellent gripping surface, and the knife is housed within a genuine leather knife sheath.
This is an excellent fixed blade hunting knife for wilderness game processing.
- Hunting knife with gut hook – compact, nifty and powerful field processing & skinning knife.
- Modern full tang 9C13Mov steel blade with incorporated gut hook – holds a lasting razor sharp edge, resilient against fracture & resistant to corrosion.
- Tough G10 handle + real cowhide leather sheath.
Best Field Dressing Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 17.5cm.
- Blade length: 8cm.
- Width of blade: 2.8cm.
- Thickness of blade: 3mm.
- Handle length: 9.5cm.
- Handle material: G10.
- Blade material: 9C13Mov steel.
- Hardness: 56-58HRC.
- Weight: 135g.
- Knife sheath: Genuine cowhide sheath.
- Skinning knife with gut hook.