The construct is an advanced D2 steel drop-point training blade, with characteristics of a hard and enduring sharp cutting edge. The blade is resilient against chipping & fracture and resists corrosion well. The blade extends into a strong lock blade knife position, and folds back into the recess of a tough G10 handle with a strong gripping surface and built-in belt clip.
A real pleasure to both own and use in the field, and built to last a lifetime.
- Modern D2 steel – hard blade and lasting lasting sharp edge, resistant to rusting and resilient against chipping & fracture.
- Premium G10 handle – modern material with an effective gripping surface & designed to last for life.
- Strong liner lock – locking knife.
- Built-in belt clip – securely transport the knife without a separate sheath or pouch.
- Smooth ball bearing blade pivot point.
- Compact, portable and effective game processing knife for a wide variety species.
Best Folding Hunting Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (un-folded): 21.4cm.
- Blade length: 9.3cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm (at widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 3.1mm.
- Handle length: 12.1cm.
- Handle material: G10.
- Blade material: D2 steel.
- Blade surface: Stone washed.
- Hardness: 59-61 HRC.
- Weight: 122g.
- Color options: Black, tan or red.
- Lock knife type – liner lock.
- Additional: Ball bearing pivot point; belt clip.
- Item: Foldable hunting knives.