This black Katana is handmade and sharpened using Japanese methods to create a folded Damascus steel blade with excellent blade characteristics.
The accessories & fittings of the sword are high quality and in character, from the genuine ray-skin handle, hardwood scabbard, to the metal sword fittings.
This full tang Katana is flexible, very strong and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to cut thick bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Folded steel blade (individual steel layers produce strength and a razor sharp blade).
- Damascus steel blade composition (unique blade patterns, razor sharp, resilient and renowned blade characteristics).
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials (overall a unique & collectable weapon).
- Black electroplated blade (further increases collectability value & contributes to the stealth of the sword).
- Extremely deadly and a fully functional weapon.
Black Bladed Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 103cm.
- Blade length: 70cm.
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: Folded Damascus steel.
- Folding: 11 folds creating 2048 layers.
- Fuller: Bo-Hi blood grooves on both sides of blade.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Sage-o material (scabbard wrap): Synthetic silk.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine ray-skin & synthetic silk Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Alloy.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass / alloy.
- Menuki (handle decorations): Alloy.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Alloy.
- Item: Black sword / black steel sword / black Katana / modern Katana / Damascus sword / Damascus steel sword / Ninja sword / ninja Katana / Damascus steel Katana / O-Katana.
There are no reviews yet.