Additionally, the blade will resist rusting to a high degree which is not an attribute of common high carbon steels, such as 1060 and 1095.
The handle construct is a manufactured G10 composite material, which is almost indestructible and designed to last a lifetime. This is also true of the included Kydex sheath, which both safely houses the knife and protects the blade.
These mountain man knives are perfect for crude bushcraft tasks, including trap building and maintenance, primitive weapon and shelter construction, field dressing medium to large sized game and butchering meat. These knives are well rounded and versatile and will perform well at almost any task, including self defense.
- Large knife – well adapted for wilderness survival and wilderness living.
- Premium G10 composite handle – reliable and designed to last a lifetime.
- Advanced DC53 stainless steel blade – holds an enduring sharp edge, resilient to chipping & shattering, & rust resistant.
- Strong hand-guard, high quality fittings and tough Kydex sheath.
Bowie Blade Knife Specifications:
- Blade material: DC53 stainless steel blade.
- Blade finish options: Stone washed (grey); high polish (silver).
- Handle material: G10 composite.
- Overall length: 372mm.
- Blade length: 240mm.
- Handle length: 135mm.
- Width of blade: 52mm.
- Thickness of blade: 6.7mm.
- Hardness: 59 HRC.
- Weight: 560g (knife weight only).
- Knife sheath: Kydex 2.0 material.
- Item: Bushman knife.