An exotic Ebony wood is securely riveted to the full tang of the blade, and the large knife is housed within a genuine leather sheath.
Large, weighty and powerful, this model makes a capable hunting & butchering knife and can be used to build primitive shelters, weapons, traps. It is an excellent wilderness woodsman knife choice.
- Excellent bushman knife – well adapted for fieldcraft, survival, hunting, butchering game & more.
- Full tang 9CR18MOV steel blade – holds an enduring edge, resilient against fracture & resistant to corrosion.
- Exotic Ebony wood handle & genuine cowhide leather sheath (hand carved & stitched).
Frontier Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 26.4cm.
- Blade length: 16.2cm.
- Handle length: 10.1cm.
- Width of blade: 3.4cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.59cm.
- Handle material: Ebony wood.
- Blade material: 9CR18MOV steel.
- Hardness: 59 HRC.
- Weight: 444g.
- Knife sheath: Genuine cowhide leather.
- Item: Mountain man knives.