Pre-heat treated to 60HRC and ready to be used after fitting your own unique handle. These blanks have a classic bowie blade which is highly versatile for a range of uses including wilderness survival, hunting and self defense.
440C stainless steel is a modern steel composite with a perfect balance of high carbon content, natural resilience against chipping and fracture and resistance to rusting.
Fix your own handle and save on the cost of a high quality style of western bowie knife.
- Knife steel blanks – ideal fixed blade survival, hunting and field knife.
- Pre-heat treated & ready to be used after fitting your handle.
- Modern 440C stainless steel knife blank – hold a lasting razor sharp edge, naturally resilient blade & resistant to corrosion.
Bowie Knife Blanks Specifications:
- Total knife length: 280mm.
- Blade length: 185mm.
- Width of blade: 38mm.
- Thickness of blade: 5mm.
- Hardness: 60HRC.
- Material: 440C stainless steel material.
- Item: Knife blank.