An exotic Ebony wood handle is securely riveted to the tang and the knife is housed within a genuine leather sheath, which is both hand carved and stitched.
This bush knife is well adapted for fieldcraft, wilderness survival, hunting and field dressing game. It’s an excellent choice for the bushman or wilderness dweller.
- Woodsman knife – extremely versatile for a great variety of wilderness and field tasks.
- Modern DC53 full tang steel blade – enduring sharp edge, resilient blade & edge and resistant to corrosion.
- Exotic Ebony wood handle securely riveted to the tang.
- Genuine cowhide leather sheath – hand carved and stitched.
Bush Knives Specifications:
- Overall length: 24.3cm.
- Blade length: 12.8cm.
- Handle length: 11cm.
- Thickness of blade: 5mm.
- Blade material: DC53 steel.
- Handle material: Ebony wood.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Genuine leather.
- Item: Mountain man knives.