The construct is a premium Wootz steel blade forge. This unique steel produces an unmatched razor sharp edge that is resilient against blade fracture and edge chipping. A fossil bone + exotic shadow wood handle is riveted to the tang and the knife is housed within a genuine cowhide leather sheath, which is hand carved and stitched.
Practical and collectable, this woodsman knife is a please to both own and use.
- Versatile and well balanced field knife – great for hunting, field dressing game, bushcraft & more.
- Premium Wootz steel (Uzi steel) – unique pattern, unmatched razor sharpness and excellent blade resiliency.
- Real fossil bone + exotic shadow wood handle.
- Real leather sheath – hand carved and stitched.
Bushman Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 26cm.
- Blade length: 13cm.
- Handle length: 13cm.
- Width of blade: 2.5cm.
- Thickness of blade: 3.5mm.
- Handle material: Fossil bone + stabilised shadow wood.
- Blade material: Wootz steel (snow pattern surface).
- Hardness: 62 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Genuine cowhide leather.
- Item: Mountain man knives.