The handle material is a tough American desert Ironwood, securely riveted to the blade’s tang, and the knife is housed within a genuine leather sheath which is hand carved and stitched.
The drop-point blade is wide and powerful for carving and slicing, tapering to a point which is capable of finer detailed work. Versatile for a wide range of bushcraft tasks, including carving & twiddling, hunting & skinning game, and fieldcraft.
A great reliable camping knife choice.
- Balanced, powerful and compact.
- Great knife for camping, bushcraft, hunting & skinning, carving & twiddling & more.
- Damascus steel + VG10 steel core forge – razor sharp and naturally resilient blade.
- Solid American desert Ironwood handle.
- Genuine leather sheath – hand carved & stitched.
Camp Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 21.5cm.
- Handle length: 11cm.
- Blade length: 9.2cm.
- Width of blade: 3.6cm.
- Thickness of blade: 3.2mm.
- Handle material: Desert Ironwood.
- Blade material: Damascus steel + VG10 steel core.
- Hardness: 60-61 HRC.
- Weight: 155g.
- Knife sheath: Genuine leather.
- Item: Best knives for camping.