The handle is constructed from a naturally flexible tree species which decreased the chance of breaking with heavy duty use, and is replaceable should it ever break or rot away. In this sense, the tool will essential last a lifetime with proper care and periodic handle replacement.
To be truly prepared for wilderness survival the absolute minimum is a knife and a small hatchet. More would be nice, but any less and you’ll be truly travelling back to the stone age.
- Forged high manganese steel (durable, razor sharp and not easily chipped).
- High quality naturally flexible wooden handle).
- Super lightweight and compact.
- Perfect for general outdoors camping or remote wilderness use.
Lightweight Axe Specifications:
- Head material: Forged high manganese steel.
- Handle material: Acid branch wood.
- Full length: 23cm.
- Handle length: 19cm.
- Axehead width: 8cm (at widest point).
- Weight: 0.75kg.
- Item: Small hatchet.