Unlike wood handle camping axe models, our survival axe handle won’t break. In the off chance you do drop it from an aeroplane at 30,000ft however, you can always chisel the shaft out and replace it with a wooden handle.
To be truly prepared for wilderness survival the absolute minimum is a knife and a small hatchet. More would be nice, but any less and you’ll be truly travelling back to the stone age.
- Dual axehead/rear spike.
- Composite carbon – 440C stainless steel axehead (holds a great edge and resistant to corrosion).
- Almost indestructible fibreglass handle.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Ideal for light outdoor and wilderness survival use.
Camp Tomahawk Specifications:
- Head material: 440C stainless – carbon steel composite.
- Handle material: Reinforced fibreglass.
- Full length: 40cm.
- Edge length: 9.5cm.
- Axehead width: 18.5cm.
- Handle diameter: 3cm.
- Weight: 765g.
- Included: Kydex axe sheath.
- Item: Survival tomahawk.
There are no reviews yet.