The relatively long drop-point blade is highly versatile, making an excellent hog hunting knife or deer knife. Also a capable game processing knife, this model is powerful enough to work sections of your kill fast and has the finesse to work hide.
A beautiful and simple fixed blade hunting knife you can rely on in the field.
- Extremely versatile blade – adaptable for hunting, field dressing and skinning game.
- 1095 high carbon steel (spring steel) – one of the highest carbon content knife making steels available.
- Generous Sized Micarta handle with an excellent gripping surface.
- Premium quality Kydex knife sheath.
- Very reliable full tang fixed blade hunting knife.
Carbon Steel Hunting Knives Specifications:
- Overall knife length: 30cm.
- Blade length: 15cm.
- Thickness of blade: 5mm.
- Handle material: Micarta.
- Blade material: 1095 high carbon steel.
- Hardness: HRC 60.
- Knife sheath: Kydex.
- Type: Best skinning knife.