A hand-guard provides excellent hand protection and the high grip handle provides an effective grip for real battle conditions. Additionally, there’s a sword lock which seals the blade from dust and rain and secures the weapon for safe transport.
The sword is lightweight for use with a single hand and offers good reach from horseback. It’s also perfectly balanced for both thrusting and slash attacks.
- 420 stainless steel blade (hard, flexible & resilient modern alloy).
- Extremely resilient against hard objects and armour (blade will not shatter).
- Long sleek blade design minimise weight and facilitates excellent reach from horseback.
- Highly effective lancing sword and a versatile hacking, cutting and slashing weapon.
- Quality sword fittings and scabbard material.
- Battle ready and fully functional weapon of war.
Cavalry Saber Specifications:
- Overall length: 92.5cm.
- Blade length: 78cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.5cm.
- Handle length: 12.5cm.
- Blade material: 420 stainless steel.
- Hardness: 54 HRC.
- Scabbard material: Steel.
- Total weight (including scabbard): 1600g.
- Additional: Sword to scabbard – lock.
- Type: 65 sabre sword / cavalry sabre / saber sword.