Not only is this Chinese Jian sword a beautiful work of art and highly collectable, it’s also a fully functional double edged sword of war.
It is hand forged from a single piece of high carbon steel and hand sharpened using ancient techniques, producing an excellent quality blade with double sided blood grooves.
This Jian sword is resilient, very strong and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to slice thin paper, bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- High carbon steel blade composition (high blade hardness and excellent reliability).
- Double edged blade facilitates fast counter attacks.
- Generous hand-and-a-half handle produces excellent power & facilitates weapon handling.
- Extremely high quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Wide & deep double blood grooves on both sides of blade.
- Highly presentable, unique and a very collectable weapon.
- Modest weapon size with excellent combat versatility.
- Battle ready and extremely deadly.
Chinese Broadsword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 72cm.
- Blade length: 55cm.
- Handle length: 17cm.
- Blade material: High carbon steel.
- Handle material: Rosewood.
- Scabbard material: Rosewood.
- Sword & scabbard fittings: Brass.
- Blood groove: Double sided blood groove.
- Item: Double edge sword / double edged sword / two handed broad sword / straight sword.
There are no reviews yet.