The construct is an advanced D2 steel blade, with characteristics of a hard and enduring sharp cutting edge. The blade is resilient against chipping & fracture and resists corrosion well. The blade extends into a strong lock blade knife position, and folds back into the recess of a tough G10 handle, and a belt clip securely holds the camp knife onto a clothing pocket, belt or any webbing strap.
A real pleasure to both own and use in the field, and built to last a lifetime.
- Modern D2 steel – holds a lasting sharp edge, resistant to rusting and resilient against chipping & fracture.
- Premium G10 handle – modern material with an effective gripping surface & designed to last for life.
- Strong liner lock – lock back knife.
- Compact, portable and effective for a wide variety of outdoor tasks.
Clip Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (un-folded): 218mm.
- Blade length: 98mm.
- Handle length: 110mm.
- Width of blade: 29mm.
- Thickness of blade: 4mm.
- Handle material: G10.
- Blade material: D2 steel.
- Hardness: 58-59 HRC.
- Lock knife type – liner lock.
- Additional: Ball bearing pivot point; built-in belt clip.
- Item: Camping pocket knife with clip.