The blade construct is a modern stainless steel, which holds a lasting sharp edge and is naturally resistant to rusting. This blade locks with a strong liner locking mechanism, and folds back into the tough Micarta handle recess for compact and safe knife transport.
The knife is beautiful, practical, high quality and a pleasure to both own and use everyday. It will last a lifetime.
- Generous, comfortable and tough Micarta handle.
- Compact folding knife with liner lock design.
- Modern stainless steel composite blade – holds a lasting sharp edge & resistant to rusting.
- Great introduction scout carry knife – positioned for twiddling, bushcraft and general utility.
Cub Scout Pocket Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 201.8mm.
- Blade length: 88.8mm.
- Thickness of blade: 3.5mm.
- Handle material: Micarta.
- Blade material: Composite stainless steel.
- Surface finish: Stone washed.
- Weight: 115.2g.