Both the Katana and Wakizashi are handmade and sharpened using Japanese methods to create an excellent clay tempered – 1095 high carbon steel blade with a genuine wave temper-line.
The accessories & fittings of the swords are high quality and in character, from the genuine ray-skin handle, hardwood scabbard, to the metal sword fittings.
This full tang Katana and wakizashi pair is strong, resilient, razor sharp and both swords glide through the air with ease. They are a real pleasure to use and are sharp enough to cut bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Above average 1095 high carbon steel blades.
- Genuine clay tempered blades with visible wave Hamon.
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Fully functional and battle ready swords.
- Excellent tandem weapon fighting pair.
Daisho Set Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: Katana – 103cm / Wakizashi – 78cm.
- Blade length: Katana – 70cm / Wakizashi – 50cm.
- Handle length: Katana – 26cm / Wakizashi – 20cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm (both swords).
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm (both swords).
- Blade material: Clay tempered – 1095 high carbon steel (both swords).
- Hamon: Genuine wave Hamon temper line (both swords).
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Sage-o material (scabbard wrap): Synthetic silk.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine ray-skin & synthetic silk Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Alloy.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Iron.
- Tang: Full tang (both swords).
- Item: Samurai sword set / Wakizashi sword / full tang Katana / modern Katana / Katana set / Katana and Wakizashi.
There are no reviews yet.