The entire full tang Dao sword is hand forged from a single piece of folded Damascus steel, and red electroplated producing a blood red colour steel.
The quality of the blade and sword as a whole is unmatched by any comparative model.
This Dao weapon is highly collectable, flexible, resilient and razor sharp. It will cut straight through bamboo stems, grass matting and slice thin paper.
- Folded steel blade (individual steel layers produce great strength and a high edge hardness).
- Damascus steel blade composition (unique blade patterns, razor sharp, resilient and renowned blade characteristics).
- Designed and constructed to full traditional Chinese character (presentable and highly collectable).
- Blood red electroplated blade colour (further increase collectivity value).
- Exceptionally high quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Comfortable and generous two handed handle (generates power & facilitates weapon manoeuvring).
- Well balanced and versatile blade design (powerful cut, slash and lopping weapon).
- Effective for almost any hand-to-hand combat scenario.
- Battle ready and an extremely deadly weapon.
Chinese Dao Sword Specifications:
- Full length: 91cm.
- Blade length: 53cm.
- Handle length: 37cm.
- Blade material: Red electroplated – Folded Damascus steel.
- Handle material: Bindings over a full tang.
- Scabbard material: Wood.
- Sword & scabbard fittings: Metal.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Package: 1x curved broadsword in package.
- Item: Damascus sword / red sword / two handed sword / two handed broad sword / two handed broadsword.