Our Crusader sword is a fully functional double edged sword of war. It is hand forged from a single piece of layered Damascus steel and sharpened using refined techniques producing an excellent quality blade.
This Damascus steel sword is strong, hard, easy to handle and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to cut through bamboo stems, slice grass matting and much more.
- Hand forged Damascus steel blade (beautiful patterns, razor sharp and resilient).
- Quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Dual edged blade with double sided blood-grooves.
- Generous hand-and-a-half handle.
- Well balanced and comfortable to use.
- Battle ready quality and a very deadly weapon.
Hand And A Half Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 118cm.
- Blade length: 87.5cm.
- Handle length: 25.5cm.
- Width of blade: 4.5cm (widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: Layered Damascus steel.
- Fuller: Double sided blood grooves.
- Scabbard material: Hardwood wrapped with genuine leather.
- Handle materials: Hardwood wrapped with genuine leather.
- Hand guard material: Carbon steel.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Weight: 2kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Damascus steel sword / knight sword / English longsword / medieval broadsword / Crusader sword / long sword / longsword / steel sword / war sword / Damascus sword / straight sword / double edge sword.
There are no reviews yet.