It is hand forged from a single piece of red electroplated Damascus steel and hand sharpened using Japanese techniques, producing an excellent quality blade with 11 folds resulting in over 2000 steel layers.
This Wakizashi is razor sharp, resilient, very strong and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to slice thin paper, bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Folded steel blade (individual layers provide great strength and a high edge hardness).
- Damascus steel blade composition (unique blade patterns, razor sharp, resilient and renowned blade characteristics).
- Red electroplated blade colour (highly collectable and unique).
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Perfectly suited for close encounters and surprise attacks.
- Battle ready and an extremely deadly weapon.
Damascus Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 78cm.
- Blade length: 50cm.
- Handle length: 24cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: Folded – red electroplated Damascus steel (11 folds creating 2048 layers).
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Sage-o material (scabbard wrap): Synthetic silk.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine ray-skin & synthetic silk Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Alloy.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Alloy.
- Menuki (handle decorations): Alloy.
- Blood groove: Single HI groove.
- Item: Wakazashi.
There are no reviews yet.