Additionally, the knife is housed into a genuine cowhide leather sheath, which is both hand carved and stitched.
A well suited compact tactical combat knife, the Tanto blade is equally balanced and versatile for slash, cut and thrust attacks. This combat knife is simple, highly reliable and is one of the deadliest knife models you can purchase.
- Excellent all-round fighting knife (equally balanced stab, cut & slash weapon).
- Layered Damascus steel blade – razor sharp and naturally resilient blade.
- Classic Tanto fixed blade knife design.
- Exotic acid-wood or rosewood handle options.
- Genuine cowhide leather sheath – hand carved & stitched.
Damascus Tanto knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 28.8cm.
- Blade length: 12.5cm.
- Handle length: 10.9cm.
- Width of blade: 2.5cm.
- Thickness of blade: 4.1mm.
- Blade material: Layered Damascus steel.
- Hardness: 59-60HRC.
- Handle material: Acid-wood (black); rosewood (red).
- Weight: 350g.
- Item: Best Tanto knife for hand-to-hand combat.