Highly decorative, the sword is completed with an exotic red Suanzhi Mu wood handle and matching material scabbard. Both the sword and scabbard are finished with intricate modern Zinc alloy fittings, themed with the powerful mythology of the Chinese dragon.
This sacred Chinese Dao sword is perfect for ornamental display or ceremonial sword presentations, showcasing traditional Chinese culture in a full battle functional form.
- Folded steel blade – unmatched razor sharp cutting edge and natural resilience against chipping & fracture.
- High quality sword & scabbard fittings – intricately decorated in two colors.
- Chinese dragon sword themed – powerful ancient mythology carved into this decorative sword.
- One handed sword – lightweight and easy to use with unhindered and fluid weapon maneuvers.
- Classic Chinese saber sword blade – versatile cutting, slashing and thrusting weapon.
Dao Weapon Specifications:
- Full length: 95cm.
- Blade length: 71cm.
- Handle length: 20cm.
- Width of blade: 3.7cm (at widest point).
- Blade material: Folded steel.
- Sword & scabbard fittings material: Zinc alloy (two colors).
- Handle material: Red Suanzhi Mu wood.
- Scabbard material: Red Suanzhi Mu wood.
- Included: Wooden case; certification.
- Item: Dao (Sword).