These mountain man knives are built for versatility and the crude trials of the wilderness. Such tasks include primitive shelter, weapon and trap construction, field dressing wild game and butcher meat.
This large bushman knife is unique, highly collectible and a pleasure to both own and use.
- Large knife – well adapted for both knife fighting and wilderness survival.
- Razor sharp and resilient imported Damascus steel + VG10 steel core.
- Premium Ironwood handle + stainless steel hand-guard.
- Genuine leather sheath (hand carved & stitched).
Deer Antler Knives Specifications:
- Overall length: 30.5cm.
- Blade length: 19cm.
- Handle length: 11.5cm.
- Width of blade: 4.1cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.41cm.
- Blade material: Imported Damascus steel.
- Handle material: Genuine wild deer antler.
- Hand-guard material: Steel.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Genuine leather.
- Item: Bowie blade knife.