The construct is a premium imported SKD-11 steel, which is then forged into blade a with blade with excellent characteristics, including holding a lasting razor sharp cutting edge, blade and edge resilience and very good resistance to corrosion. A genuine deer antler is fitted to the tang, and the knife housed within a real cowhide leather sheath, which is hand carved and stitched.
Great for hunting, field and game processing.
- Highly efficient hunting & deer skinning knife – razor sharp reliable broad blade with high curvature for skinning hides.
- Genuine deer antler handle + 440C stainless steel fittings.
- Real cowhide leather sheath – hand carved and stitched.
Deer Hunting Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 28cm.
- Blade length: 14.5cm.
- Handle length: 13cm.
- Thickness of blade: 4mm.
- Handle material: 440C steel fittings + deer antler.
- Blade material: SKD-11 steel.
- Hardness: 61-62 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Genuine cowhide leather.
- Item: Deer antler knives.