Furthermore the rear secondary spike is narrow and very effective for penetrating armour and deep into vital organ areas. The weapon overall is extremely lightweight, virtually indestructible and one of the best combat axe models available for fierce close quarters combat.
- A tried and tested war tomahawk design.
- Composite carbon – 440C stainless steel axehead (holds a great edge and very resistant to corrosion).
- Dual axehead/rear spike.
- Almost indestructible fibreglass handle.
- Ideally suited for close quarters combat.
Pipe Tomahawk Specifications:
- Overall length: 40cm.
- Main head cutting edge: 6.7cm.
- Axehead width: 20cm (including rear spike).
- Blade material: 420HC stainless – carbon steel.
- Handle material: Nylon fiber.
- Hardness: 56 HRC.
- Weight: 680g.
- Included: Nylon axe sheath.
- Item: Combat tomahawk.
There are no reviews yet.