It is hand forged from a single piece of 1095 high carbon steel and hand sharpened using refined techniques, producing an excellent quality blade.
This straight sword is resilient, very strong and manoeuvres well for combat. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to slice thin paper, bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Higher than average 1095 carbon steel blade (high hardness and excellent reliability).
- Generous two handed handle (generates great power and facilitates effective weapon manoeuvring).
- Unique, presentable and highly collectable design.
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard material.
- Double edged blade facilitates fast counter attacks.
- Well rounded sword design (versatile for a number of hand-to-hand combat situations).
- Battle ready and fully functional weapon.
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 103cm.
- Blade length: 72cm.
- Handle length: 19cm.
- Width of blade: 5cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.5cm.
- Blade material: 1095 high carbon steel.
- Blade hardness: 58 HRC.
- Handle material: Ebony wood.
- Scabbard material: Genuine leather.
- Sword fittings: Metal.
- Weight: 1.8kg.
- Item: Long sword / two handed sword / double edged-sword / warrior sword / two edge sword.