Incorporated into the blade is an ingenious variable wrench, which makes a reliable rescue tool for unscrewing bolts and nuts from structures. Furthermore, rather than an often useless and unused knife tip, this knife has a bevelled chisel edge which is very useful. The chisel tip can be used to hollow out mortise cavities into logs for strong structural joins.
The design is radical and there’s no doubt this survival knife delivers real world performance.
- Fixed blade – multifunction knife.
- Incorporated variable wrench (sizes – 8, 10, 12, 14, 16).
- Chisel tip – makes something that’s often useless, useful.
- Ideal for emergencies, wilderness survival or use as a rescue knife.
Emergency Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 18cm.
- Length of blade: 7.5cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.48cm.
- Blade material: 7CR17MOV.
- Hardness: 56 HRC.
- Blade finish: Stone washed.
- Handle material: G10.
- Sheath: Kydex.
- Weight: 217g (including sheath).
- Multifunction tool features: Chisel tip; variable wrench.
- Item: Survival knife.