It’s also extremely resistant to corrosion, and holds versatile auxiliary survival tools including an emergency line cutter, variable wrench and a glass breaker pommel, which can be used for emergency escape from building or vehicles.
Our small camp tomahawk packs so much more punch than just a survival knife, and for the minimal weight there’s no excuse not to pack such a handy survival tool.
- In-built variable wrench, emergency line-cutter and glass breaker.
- One of the smallest and lightest hand axe models on the market.
- 440C stainless steel composite axehead (enduring sharp edge + resistant to corrosion).
- Tough PP plastic handle.
- Ideal for long range outdoor ventures and wilderness survival.
Hatchet Multi Tool Specifications:
- Overall length: 29.5cm.
- Edge length: 11.2cm.
- Head width: 10.4cm.
- Handle diameter: 3.1cm.
- Surface finish: Black surface treated.
- Head material: 440C stainless steel composite.
- Hardness: 58 HRC.
- Handle material: Tough PP plastic.
- Weight: 375g.
- Incorporated tools: Axe; hammer; rope cutter; variable hex wrench.
- Included: Nylon axe sheath.
- Item: Small hatchet | outdoor axe | survival hatchet multi tool | camping hatchet | camping axe | survival axe | survival tomahawk | survival hatchet | camp axe | camp hatchet | bushcraft axe | modern axe | short axe | lightweight axe | camping tomahawk | single handed axe.