Not only can the product be used as an emergency shelter, it is further purposed as a heat retaining survival blanket. As a blanket the material will retain up to 95% of body heat and no moisture will be drawn from the ground through the material while inside. Thus this product is ideal for treating hypothermia and frostbite victims.
The uses are wide and varied for this shelter. Well suited for urban emergencies, wilderness survival, heat retaining blanket or a simple bug out tent. It’s better to have it and not need it, than need it it not have it.
- Low profile (less affected by weather and much lower visibility to enemy search parties).
- Dual coloured/use sides (reflective silver for attracting attention, green for camouflaging in grass fields).
- Waterproof, lightweight and durable.
- Extremely high heat reflection ability.
- Use as both a survival blanket and makeshift shelter.
- Significantly increase the chances of wilderness survival.
Survival Tent Specifications:
- Colour: Dual coloured reflective silver / army green.
- Material: PE with aluminium film.
- Size: 247 x 157cm.
- Packed size: 16 x 11.5cm.
- Features: Compact; lightweight; 95% body heat retaining; 100% wind & waterproof.
- Weight: 240g.
- Package list: shelter x1; rope x1; orange stuff sack x1.
- Item: Survival lightweight bivy tent.