The construct is a full tang of rust resistant and razor sharp A-8 stainless steel, with a tough composite handle. The knife as a whole including the sheath is almost indestructible.
The large blade is balanced for carving, skinning & processing game and general fieldcraft tasks. It also makes a formidable fighting knife, capable of devastating cut, slash and stabbing attacks.
Highly collectable, practical, and a real pleasure to own and use, you can’t go wrong with this amazing tactical survival knife.
- Large full tang A-8 stainless steel blade – razor sharp, reliable & rust resistant.
- Extremely versatile tactical survival knife (adaptable to bush fieldcraft, knife fighting, wilderness survival).
- Tough high quality composite handle (will not rust or degrade).
Field Knife Specifications:
- Overall knife length: 316mm.
- Blade length: 181mm.
- Handle length: 135mm.
- Width of blade: 37mm.
- Thickness of blade: 5.7mm.
- Handle material: Tough composite.
- Blade material: Modern A8 stainless steel.
- Hardness: 59-60 HRC.
- Weight: 440g.
- Knife sheath: Kydex.
- Type: Full tang knives / top bushcraft knives / mountain man knives / bush knives / best bushcraft knives / camp knife / tactical knife.
There are no reviews yet.