The long bladed spear tip is constructed from high Manganese steel (spring steel). A steel with a high carbon content, producing a hard and battle resilient spearhead against edge and tip chipping and spearhead fracture. Fixed to the spearhead is a beautiful Rosewood handle, which feels great in the hand and holds excellent characteristics for combat and martial arts training.
A relatively short spear with long blade, this style of Chinese spear weapon is perfect for Kung Fu and Wushu training and fast paced open-field combat.
- High Manganese steel (spring steel) – hard steel with a high carbon content and excellent natural resilience against edge chipping and spear-tip fracture.
- Beautiful Rosewood handle – smooth and resilient wood species commonly used for martial arts weapon construction.
- Double edge spear – capable cutting and lopping Chinese polearm.
- Relatively short spear (147cm total length) – practical and fast battle functional war spear.
- Genuine leather sheath included.
Fighting Spear Specifications:
- Double edged spear tip material: High Manganese steel (spring steel).
- Fittings material: Metal and Brass.
- Handle material: Rosewood.
- Spear full length: 147cm.
- Spearhead length: 41cm.
- Spearhead width: 5.8cm (at widest point).
- Handle length: 103cm.
- Weight: 2kg.
- Form: Collapsible spear.
- Included: Genuine leather sheath.
- Item: War spear.