The spine has a saw-tooth serrated blade edge which can work through some pretty tough materials, including plastics, bone and soft metals.
Common uses include cutting line, rope, restraint strap and webbing and fishing net or weed entanglements. The entire blade, including the aluminium handle plates are extremely resistant to corrosion, which makes this knife perfect for saltwater use.
- Versatile emergency knife – will cut through almost anything (straight/serrated edge + line cutter).
- Full tang + aluminium clad handle – strong and simple.
- 440C stainless steel blade – holds a razor sharp edge & resistant to rusting.
- Hollow handle with multiple holes – tie off with a lanyard or keychain.
Kayak knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 19.9cm.
- Blade length: 8cm.
- Width of blade: 3cm (widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 3.3mm.
- Handle material: Aluminium – bolted to full tang blade.
- Blade material: 440C stainless steel.
- Hardness: 57 HRC.
- Weight: 250g (including sheath).
- Knife sheath: Nylon pouch.
- Item: Sea knife / rescue knife / emergency knife.
There are no reviews yet.