The construct is an advanced M390 steel blade, with characteristics of a hard and enduring sharp cutting edge. The blade is resilient against chipping & fracture and resists corrosion well, especially with the applied titanium plating. The blade extends into a strong lock blade knife position, and folds back into the recess of a tough G10 handle.
A real pleasure to both own and use in the field, and built to last a lifetime.
- Modern M390 steel – holds a lasting sharp edge, resistant to rusting and resilent against chipping & fracture.
- Premium G10 handle – modern material with an effective gripping surface & designed to last for life.
- Titanium surface treatment – further protects the blade from corrosion.
- Strong liner lock – locking knife.
- Compact, portable and effective for a wide variety of game species.
Foldable Hunting Knives Specifications:
- Overall length (un-folded): 21cm.
- Blade length: 9.3cm.
- Width of blade: 2.5cm (at widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 3.7mm.
- Handle length: 11.7cm.
- Handle material: G10.
- Blade material: M390 steel.
- Blade surface: Stone washed + titanium plating.
- Hardness: 60-61 HRC.
- Weight: 134g.
- Lock knife type – liner lock.
- Item: Lock back knife.