Damascus steel is world renowned for its extremely sharp, strong and flexible characteristics.
These qualities mixed with traditional Japanese sword making technology has produced this unique & highly collectable Katana sword.
Not only is this sword a beautiful work of art, it is also a practical and battle ready weapon.
- Folded steel blade (individual steel layers produce great strength and a high edge hardness).
- Damascus steel blade composition (unique blade patterns, razor sharp, resilient and renowned blade characteristics).
- Unique and highly collectable weapon.
- Red electroplated blade (further increasing collectability).
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Battle ready and an extremely deadly weapon.
Damascus Katana Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 103cm.
- Blade length: 70cm.
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Blade thickness: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: Red electroplated folded Damascus steel.
- Folding: 11 folds creating 2048 layers.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Alloy.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Sage-o material (scabbard wrap): Synthetic silk.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine Ray-skin & leather Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Brass.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Blood groove: Bo-Hi.
- Menuki (Handle decorations): Brass.
- Tang: Full.
- Craft: Handmade.
- Item: Red Damascus folded steel Katana / Damascus sword / red sword.
There are no reviews yet.