The twin 8cr13mov blades fold back into the ultra-tough fiberglass reinforced nylon handle, folding down into a very compact field knife, and furthermore, the hi-vis handle makes the tool hard to lose in the bush.
Built to last a lifetime and effectively field dress game fast.
- Tough hi-vis fiberglass reinforced nylon handle – lasts a lifetime and hard to lose in the bush.
- Modern 8cr13mov stainless steel – holds a lasting sharp edge & resistant to rusting.
- Strong liner lock – locking knife.
- Twin gutting knife & skinning knife blades.
- Excellent deer hunting knife or hog skinning knife, but also good for larger sized game.
Folding Hunting Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (un-folded): 210mm.
- Primary blade length: 85mm.
- Primary blade width: 28mm.
- Thickness of blade: 3.0mm.
- Secondary blade length: 60mm.
- Secondary blade width: 25mm.
- Secondary blade thickness: 2.5mm.
- Handle length: 120mm.
- Handle width: 18mm.
- Handle material: Fiberglass reinforced nylon.
- Blade material: 8cr13mov stainless steel.
- Hardness: 58-60HRC.
- Weight: 169g.
- Lock knife type – liner lock.