A perfect deer knife or hog skinning knife, but equally effective on large cats, skunk, badger, wild goat and even large species such as elk.
All blades lock firmly and the knife is built with high quality modern materials – designed to last for life.
- 3 unique blades offer excellent utility & flexibility.
- Time tested knife design (proven to work in the field).
- Modern ABS + steel handle – almost indestructible.
- 3CR13 composite stainless steel blades – razor sharp & resistant to rusting.
- Perfect for deer, boar, wild goat & smaller game.
Gutting Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 206mm.
- Handle (closed length): 110mm.
- Blade length: 80mm.
- Width of blade: Between 10-25mm (depending on blade).
- Blade thickness: Between 2.3-2.8mm (depending on blade).
- Handle material: ABS + steel.
- Blade material: 3CR13 composite stainless steel.
- Weight: 172g.
- Knife sheath: Nylon pouch included.
- Type: Game skinning knives / game processing knives / gutting knives / skinning knives / mountain man knives.
There are no reviews yet.