Damascus steel is world renowned, producing unmatched razor sharp blades with excellent natural resilience. This folding knife is no exception, and will easily carve into wood, field dress small game and skin hides and fur.
A great hunting and bushcraft knife and very handy around the campsite.
- Classic time tested sharp pocket knife.
- Layered Damascus steel blade – razor sharp and naturally resilient.
- Exotic Serpentine wood handle.
- Compact and convenient folding blade design.
- Ideal for general bushcraft, hunting and twiddling green-wood.
Gentlemans Pocket Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (unfolded): 16.4cm.
- Blade length: 7cm.
- Width of blade: 1.5cm.
- Thickness of blade: 2.8mm.
- Handle material: Exotic Serpentine wood.
- Blade material: Layered Damascus steel.
- Hardness: 58-59 HRC.
- Weight: 80g.
- Type: Wood handled folding knives.