These classic knives are ideal for general field and camp use, bushcraft, carving & twiddling, and will also perform well for dressing small game such as waterfowl, rabbit and pheasant etc.
- Classic twin blade stockman knife
- Genuine ox-bone handle material.
- Advanced 3Cr13Mov steel blades – razor sharp, naturally resilient to damage & highly resistant to rusting.
- Compact and convenient folding blade design.
- Ideal for general bushcraft, hunting small game and twiddling wood.
Gentlemans Pocket Knife Specifications:
- Overall length (unfolded): Large – 19cm; small – 15.5cm approximately.
- Blade length: Large – 9cm; small – 7.5cm approximately.
- Handle material: Real ox-bone.
- Blade material: 3Cr13Mov stainless steel.
- Type: Traditional pocket knives.