With a handle made from tough lien fibre and a modern 440C stainless steel blade, these bushcraft knives have a great feel and are high in quality.
These classic knives are ideal for general field and camp use, bushcraft and carving, but will also perform well for lighter survival fieldcraft.
- Classic gentlemans pocket knife design.
- Tough linen fiber handle.
- Razor sharp and rust resistant 440C stainless steel.
- Compact and convenient folding knife design.
- Ideal for general bushcraft, small game hunting and twiddling wood.
Sharp Pocket Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 18cm (unfolded).
- Blade length: 7.8cm.
- Handle length: 10.2cm.
- Width of blade: 1.8cm.
- Thickness of blade: 2.4mm.
- Handle material: Linen fiber.
- Blade material: 440C stainless steel.
- Hardness: 56 HRC.
- Weight: 76g.
- Type: Folding gentlemans pocket knife.
There are no reviews yet.