The smaller axe head will make a handy camp axe or or compact wilderness survival hatchet. It has a good all-round versatile design which is ideal for general bushcraft and basic survival constructions.
The axe heads are genuine hand forged tools, created from high quality carbon tool steel. This steel holds excellent properties, including resilience and a hard enduring chopping edge.
They are reliable axe heads and built to last.
- Optional: Viking axe head – excellent single hand combat axe & throwing axe.
- Optional: Small hatchet axe head – versatile & compact camping or long range wilderness hatchet.
- Hand forged carbon tool steel – resilient & holds a lasting sharp edge.
- Material: Forged carbon tool steel.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Large axe head: Size – 14 x 15cm; weight – 750g.
- Small axe head: Edge length 7cm; weight – 500g.
- Item: Axe head | battle axe head | Viking axe | small hatchet | survival axe head.
There are no reviews yet.