Carbon steel is world renowned for its extremely sharp, strong and reliable characteristics.
These qualities mixed with traditional Japanese sword making methods has produced not only a beautiful piece of collectable sword art, but a highly practical & capable deadly weapon.
- Folded steel blade (over 32,000 individual blade layers produce great strength and a high edge hardness).
- Higher than average 1095 high carbon steel blade composition.
- Genuine clay tempered blade with visible wave Hamon.
- Premium quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Battle ready and an extremely deadly weapon.
Hand Forged Katana Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 103cm.
- Blade length: 70cm.
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Blade thickness: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: Clay tempered – Folded 1095 high carbon steel.
- Folding: 15 folds creating 32,768 layers.
- Tsuba (hand guard): Alloy.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Sage-o material (scabbard wrap): Synthetic silk.
- Handle materials: Hardwood with genuine ray-skin & synthetic silk Ito (handle wrap).
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Alloy.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass / Alloy.
- Blood groove: Long Bo-Hi blood groove on both sides of blade.
- Menuki (Handle decorations): Alloy.
- Tang: Full.
- Craft: Handmade.
- Item: Battle ready Katana / modern Katana / full tang Katana / folded steel Katana.
There are no reviews yet.