Not only is this two handed sword a beautiful work of art, it’s also a fully functional single edged sword of war.
It is hand forged from a single piece of T10 high carbon steel, clay tempered, and hand sharpened using ancient techniques, producing an excellent quality blade with a genuine wave Hamon line.
T10 has the highest carbon content of any sword making steel, it is the absolute best sword making steel available.
This Jian is resilient, very strong and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to own & use, and is sharp enough to cut bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Folded steel blade (individual steel layers produce great strength and a high edge hardness).
- Hand forged from T10 high carbon steel (highest carbon content steel available).
- Genuine clay tempered with visible wave Hamon line.
- Premium quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Designed and constructed in full traditional character (highly collectable).
- Generous double handed handle (generates power and facilitates weapon manoeuvring).
- Formidable cutting and thrusting straight sword.
- Fully functional and battle ready weapon.
Hand Forged Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 102cm.
- Blade length: 72cm.
- Blade material: T10 high carbon steel – clay tempered.
- Hamon: Genuine wave Hamon line.
- Handle material: Copper wrapped hardwood.
- Scabbard material: Copper wrapped hardwood.
- Sword fittings: Quality copper.
- Item: Straight sword / Chinese Jian / two handed sword.
There are no reviews yet.