Additionally, the single edged sword blade design ensures maximum structural integrity of the blade with its full thickness blade spine. The handle is long, constructed with an inner hardwood + brass engraved decorated outer layer and is sheathed within a matching material scabbard.
Highly collectable, presentable and a pleasure to both own and use.
- Folded steel sword blade – unmatched razor sharp cutting edge and natural resilience against chipping, fracture & deformation.
- Double fuller sword blade – significantly lightens the blade while maintaining structural blade strength.
- Premium quality hardwood and engraved brass handle and scabbard.
- Designed and constructed in full traditional Chinese sword character.
- Double handed sword handle – generates power and facilitates unhindered weapon maneuvering.
- Formidable cutting and thrusting straight sword.
- Fully functional and battle ready Chinese war sword.
Hand Forged Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 102cm.
- Blade length: 72cm.
- Blade width: 3.2cm.
- Blade thickness: 0.75cm.
- Blade material: Folded steel.
- Hardness: 58 HRC.
- Handle material: Inner hardwood + brass engraved decorated outer layer.
- Scabbard material: Inner hardwood + brass engraved decorated outer layer.
- Sword fittings: Intricate brass material fittings.
- Fuller: Double blood-grooves on both sides of the blade.
- Weight: 1.65kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Chinese Dao sword.